Game Delivery QA
• Perform UAT tests on our in-house and our partners' online casino games
• Reproduce and process issues from clients and game providers in JIRA
• Communicate with various in-house teams and clients on solving games issues...
QA Data Analyst
• Reviews of data models
• Participates in data quality analysis, to produce a baseline for data quality assessment
• Focus on data insertion, data modification and quality validation
• Validation of data migration
• Manage the game release plan - scheduling, coordination and quality control
• Systematize requirements and information between vendors, internal teams and external partners and coordinate them in the release process
• Prepare and correct assets for our games
• Prepare banners and marketing materials for our games
• Prepare game assets in various resolutions (tablets, phones, PC)
• Research new techniques and trends
• Discuss technical issues with the Technical Leads of our partners as well as the in-house development teams.
• Be first point of contact in case of blocked transactions or unexpected errors, maintain SLA documents and ensure...
...to evaluate our candidates and demonstrate why this is a special place to work. In this position, you will play a key role in making Dopamine a choice destination for top talent.
You are our Recruiter if:
• You're proactive
• You're a self starter
• You’re a strong...
• Develop new features for our in-house math simulator written in React
• Create advanced visualizations of large quantities of data
• Ensure all code is modular, reusable and as clean as possible
• React JS, ...
We would like you to have:
- Strong experience with PHP
- Advanced knowledge of MySQL
- SVN/Git Experience
- Node.js experiеnce(optional)
What you would do:
- Develop our game platforms
- Integrate our systems with partners APIs
What we offer:- Collaboration with...
Senior PHP Developer
• Develop the back-end API of our games
• Develop casino-related features
• Investigate and debug different back-end issues
• Optimize MySQL or PHP bottlenecks
• Understanding of SOLID and KISS principles
QA Engineer (API)
• Verify established quality standards of our backend services via manual testing
• Explore logical paths of our backend services and discover new scenarios for our case base
• Learn and always be up-to-date with any changes ...
Technical Compliance Officer
• Proactively reviewing current compliance requirements, investigating new markets and ensuring that all applicable standards and requirements are up to date
• Work closely with all departments involved in the process...
• Manage a cross-functional team
• Use your coding skills to help out on projects on a daily basis
• Plan, coordinate, design, and supervise all activities related to the maintenance, operations and integration of our software ...
• Develop internal desktop applications using Electron
• Develop web applications using ES6/ ES7
• Work with cutting edge software /no legacy code and old-school browsers/
• Experience with Node.JS
DevOps Engineer (Automation Team)
• Be part of the DevOps automation engineers - the unit that constantly research the work of the other teams, aiming to optimize and automate the work of the internal dev teams, ensuring more time efficient and ...
You will be an experienced Business Intelligence leader with the ability to optimize resources and advanced knowledge of MySQL. In this role you will be responsible for building, developing and leading the Business Intelligence function.
Team Leader - Game Development Team
• Oversee, plan and ensure the successful delivery of a game, working closely with all game developers on the team
• Lead, inspire and motivate the team working on the game ~ 5 JS Developers/Flash Animators
Team Lead - Game Design Team
• Oversee, plan and ensure the successful delivery of a game, on time working closely with all game developers, animators, QA team, sound designers, etc.
• Lead, inspire and motivate the team to deliver on time
Project Manager - Technical Compliance
• Analyze regulatory requirements applicable in gaming from technical point of view
• Plan, implement and manage process improvements, policies and procedures needed to ensure the integrity of the company and...
DevOps Team Lead (Automation Team)
• Lead a team of DevOps automation engineers - constantly researching the work of the other teams, aiming to optimize and automate the work of the internal dev teams, ensuring a smarter way of doing things
Този сайт използва "бисквитки", за да показва по-подходящи резултати от търсенето и реклами. Продължавайки използването на нашия сайт, Вие потвърждавате, че сте прочели и разбрали настоящите Декларация за поверителност и Общи условия.